Triple Crown StressFree™ Forage is a highly palatable forage based supplement that will keep your horse eating.
Additional beneficial ingredients include:
• ButiPEARL™ Z EQ — butyric acid in an encapsulated slow release form helps guard against Leaky Gut and supports normal health and function of the digestive tract
• Prebiotics and probiotics to help maintain a healthy gut and promote the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestine
• Flaxseed oil, which is high in Omega-3 fatty acids and helps reduce intestinal cell inflammation
• L-carnitine amino acids and MOS prebiotic to help with regeneration and repair while aiding in immunity
• Essential peppermint oils, which offers enhanced aroma and palatability to the forage
• Chopped alfalfa hay provides a buffering effect
• Feed 2-4 lbs. per day — a little goes a long way
Feed 2 – 4 pounds of StressFree® Forage per horse per day. StressFree Forage can be mixed with horse’s grain or fed separately.
NOTE: Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Keep product fresh in cool, dry storage. Examine product daily. DO NOT use product that is old, or contaminated with mold, insects or foreign material.
I have a 3 year old TB/Percheron who was an orphan, so raised on formula. We’ve had a hard time with ulcers, colic, and choke. When I switched to this feed he completely stabilized. I mix this with Purina's Strategy and smartpak gastric support and make it soupy with water. He LOVES it and he is perfectly happy and healthy now. Highly recommend.
Nov 10, 2020
by Mary on StressFree® Forage
Got this for a horse with some hindgut ulcer issues, constant "leaky gut"/"fecal water syndrome" issues. Had him on it for 2 months and completely cleared everything up! Started with 4 lbs per day for 2 weeks, then down to 2lbs for 4 weeks, and then down to 1lbs for 4 weeks. It has worked better than anything else on the market (been working for 3 years to solve this issue for this horse). This horse will be on this product for as long as it is available/horse is alive!
Oct 30, 2020
by ELIZABETH RIETESEL-KARLEN on StressFree® Forage
StressFree is great!
I tried Triple Crown StressFree Forage. I trailered into Ledges today and showed off the trailer for the first time with Icarus Blue. I had a good experience while on it and will definitely be using it more. He was super chill and relaxed traveling, which is not the usual. He is usually more on the nervous side traveling alone (especially), calling, pawing and seems nervous when we first get to the show. While on the SressFree, there was a noticeable difference. He stood well while waiting for his class, had a calm eye, drank a while bucket of water, munched his hay net and performed well when it was show time. We won one of the classes! Revolution Series is thankful to have Triple Crown as a sponsor for our September Finals. I look forward to using StressFree on my other horses! It is a must try!