High fat & fiber
Poor hay quality
About Triple Crown Complete
Triple Crown Complete is a beet pulp-based, high fat, high calorie diet ideal for performance horses, mature horses and harder keepers. Featuring high fiber and lower carbohydrates, it can be used when access to hay and pasture is limited or of poor quality.
- Crude Protein (min.)12.00%
- Lysine (min.)0.65%
- Methionine (min.)0.20%
- Threonine (min.)0.52%
- Tryptophan (min.)0.15%
- Leucine (min.)0.80%
- Crude Fat (min.)12.00%
- Crude Fiber (max.)15.00%
- ADF (max.)16.00%
- NDF (max.)30.00%
- Calcium (min.)0.75%
- Calcium (max.)1.25%
- Phosphorus (min.)0.55%
- Magnesium (min.)0.30%
- Potassium (min.)1.00%
- Sodium (min.)0.30%
- Sodium (max.)0.60%
- Salt (min.)0.20%
- Salt (max.)0.50%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)0.70%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)5.00%
- Selenium (min.)0.40 ppm
- Selenium (max.)0.75 ppm
- Zinc (min.)170 ppm
- Manganese (min.)85 ppm
- Cobalt (min.)0.25 ppm
- Copper (min.)35 ppm
- Iron (min.)170 ppm
- Vitamin A (min.)4,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D min.)750 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E (min.)115 IU/lb.
- Riboflavin-B2 (min.)1.90 mg/lb.
- Thiamin-B1 (min.)5.20 mg/lb.
- Ascorbic Acid (min.)30 mg/lb.
- Biotin (min.)0.20 mg/lb.
- Total Direct Fed Microbials (min.)2.53 billion CFU/lb.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product (min.)636 million CFU/lb.
- Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product (min.)636 million CFU/lb.
- Bacillus Subtilis Dried Fermentation Product (min.)16.25 million CFU/lb.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast Culture (min.)1.25 billion CFU/lb.
- Cellulase¹ (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract) (min.)0.47 million CU/lb.
- Protease² (Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract) (min.)1,000 HUT/lb.
(Free from Restricted Ruminant Protein Products per Title 21, CFR 589.2000/2001)
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Cane Molasses, Shredded Beet Pulp, Whole Oats, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Distillers Dried Grains, Ground Flaxseed, Stabilized Rice Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Yeast Extract, Yeast Culture, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Zinc Hydroxy Chloride, Manganese Hydroxy Chloride, Copper Hydroxy Chloride, Vegetable Oil, Butyric Acid, Zinc Oxide, Peppermint Essential Oil, Kelp Meal, Lecithin, Magnesium Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, L-Lysine, DL-methionine, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Fenugreek Seed, Anise, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulﬁte Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, (Propionic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives)).
IF YOUR HORSE CAN EAT HAY
|1,000 - 1,100 lb.||6 lb. per day|
IF YOUR HORSE CANNOT EAT HAY
|1,000 - 1,100 lb.||12 lb. per day|
Water should be added the rate of approximately 1 cup of water per 2 – 3 lb. of Triple Crown Complete 10 to 15 minutes prior to feeding. The amount of water added can be adjusted to meet the desires of the individual horse.
If feeding less than 5 lb. per day (per 1,000 lb of body weight) in combination with hay, supplement with 1 lb. per day of Triple Crown Balancer or Triple Crown Balancer Gold in order to meet recommended levels of vitamins, minerals and digestive support.
If your horse cannot eat hay, be sure to feed 1 to 2% of body weight daily.
Adjust the amount of Triple Crown Complete up or down as needed after 2 to 4 weeks to maintain desired body condition. Do not feed more than 5 lb. at a single meal. Allow 3 to 4 hours between meals.
Provide salt and plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Keep product fresh in cool, dry storage. Examine product daily. DO NOT use if old, moldy or contaminated with insects.
Learn About Complete
From a Triple Crown Expert
Submit your review
I feed 4 bags a month to my horses. I love the Low Starch formula. My son's horse is diabetic and this feed is amazing.
My only complaint is that I never find or receive any coupons from a Triple Crown... Please send me coupons!
My horse absolutely loves this feed. I am so glad that I made this switch. Came as a recommendation. I really love how ‘complete’ it is. I was using a multi vitamin supplement, but this feed has everything that he needs in it and I no longer need the multivitamin. His coat looks fantastic, he nickers for his grain. So so happy with this switch!
I’ve had my gelding on this feed for the last 4 months and I have to say he is by far looking the best he ever has! He tends to be a hard keeper and this has really been great for his sensitive stomach while also providing him with the extra calories he needs. It doesn’t make him hot either which can be difficult to find when having to feed a hard keeper. My favorite thing is the probiotics/ prebiotics in this feed, it’s nice knowing he is getting an extra dose of gut help in his feed alone. It's helped us replace some of his past supplements as well because of how great the formula is.
Would highly recommend!
I am absolutely astonished by this feed! My Ottb gelding is a super hard keeper and this feed has done wonders for his health and happiness. I’ll never be able to thank the Triple Crown brand enough for what their feed has done for my horse!
I started feeding my horses Triple Crown Complete, their coat started changing and they look amazing- very shiny and fat. Definitely a feed worth trying! I, along with my horses, love this feed.
1. One cellulase unit (CU) is defined as the amount of activity that will produce a relative fluidity change of 1 (determined with a calibrated viscometer) in 5 minutes in a defined carboxymethylcellulose substrate at pH 4.5 and 40°C.
2. One hemoglobin unit (HUT) of proteolytic (protease) activity is defined as that amount of enzyme that produces, in one minute under the specified conditions, a hydrolysate whose absorbance at 275nm is the same as that of a solution containing 1.10g per mL of tyrosine in 0.006N hydrochloric acid.
3. All Triple Crown feeds have fixed ingredient formulas. Values reflect an estimated analysis of multiple feed samples from across the U.S. with the understanding that geographic differences can impact the results. Estimated values determined by Equi-Analytical, Ithaca, NY.