Broodmares & breeding stallions
High fat & fiber
Extended amino acid profile
Poor hay quality
About Triple Crown Growth
Triple Crown Growth is fortified to provide young horses, broodmares and breeding stallions more calories through high quality fiber sources, like beet pulp, along with high fat to reduce the need for elevated levels of carbohydrates. This provides a more consistent rate of growth to help alleviate joint problems in growing horses.
- Crude Protein (min.)15.00%
- Lysine (min.)0.90%
- Methionine (min.)0.27%
- Threonine (min.)0.69%
- Tryptophan (min.)0.21%
- Leucine (min.)1.10%
- Crude Fat (min.)10.00%
- Crude Fiber (max.)15.00%
- ADF (max.)17.00%
- NDF (max.)29.00%
- Calcium (min.)1.10%
- Calcium (max.)1.60%
- Phosphorus (min.)0.70%
- Magnesium (min.)0.50%
- Potassium (min.)1.10%
- Sodium (min.)0.40%
- Sodium (max.)0.75%
- Salt (min.)0.30%
- Salt (max.)0.70%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)0.60%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)3.50%
- Selenium (min.)0.60 ppm
- Selenium (max.)1.50 ppm
- Zinc (min.)250 ppm
- Manganese (min.)150 ppm
- Cobalt (min.)0.50 ppm
- Copper (min.)70 ppm
- Iron (min.)175 ppm
- Vitamin A (min.)8,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D min.)1,500 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E (min.)245 IU/lb.
- Riboflavin-B2 (min.)4.00 mg/lb.
- Thiamin-B1 (min.)10.50 mg/lb.
- Ascorbic Acid (min.)65 mg/lb.
- Biotin (min.)0.35 mg/lb.
- Total Direct Fed Microbials (min.)3.64 billion CFU/lb.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product (min.)908 million CFU/lb.
- Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product (min.)908 million CFU/lb.
- Bacillus Subtilis Dried Fermentation Product (min.)26 million CFU/lb.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast Culture (min.)1.80 billion CFU/lb.
- Cellulase¹ (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum) (min.)0.68 million CU/lb.
- Protease² (Bacillus Licheniformis) (min.).1,430 HUT/lb.
(Free from Restricted Ruminant Protein Products per Title 21, CFR 589.2000/2001)
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Whole Oats, Shredded Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Cane Molasses, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Distillers Dried Grains, Soybean Oil, Whole Roasted Soybeans, Ground Flaxseed, Stabilized Rice Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Yeast Extract, Yeast Culture, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Zinc Hydroxy Chloride, Manganese Hydroxy Chloride, Copper Hydroxy Chloride, Vegetable Oil, Butyric Acid, Zinc Oxide, Peppermint Essential Oil, Kelp Meal, Lecithin, Magnesium Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, L-Lysine, DL-methionine, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Fenugreek Seed, Anise, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulﬁte Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide,(Propionic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives)).
|Up to 400 lb.||Up to 4 lb. per day|
|500 - 600 lb.||5 - 6 lb. per day|
|800 - 1,000 lb.||6 - 8 lb. per day|
Divide daily amount into multiple feedings, and adjust up or down to maintain a moderate body condition. If feeding less than 5 lb. of Growth on a daily basis, supplement with 0.5 to 1 lb. per day of Triple Crown Balancer or Triple Crown Balancer Gold to ensure adequate vitamin and mineral intake to support sound growth.
Triple Crown Growth should be fed to growing horses along with free access to good quality pasture and/or hay, fresh, clean water and plenty of free exercise.
Provide salt and plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Keep product fresh in cool, dry storage. Examine product daily. DO NOT use if old, moldy or contaminated with insects.
Learn about Growth
From a Triple Crown expert
Submit your review
We have fed TC growth to our future barrel racing filly who just turned one. She will continue on the growth until she is ready for the next stage. All of our horses are on TC and are thriving. It is the best feed on the market!
First time buyer loved the service, the reps were very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
We feed our broodmares and babies-2 yr olds, the Growth! We also keep our broodmares on the Senior all year round! We love TripleCcrown products! I feel like the mineral balance in Growth is great for babies and just what they need to grow right!
This is my first choice for young horses I love it for my young Mustang, it makes her coat look great and she always loves it as a little treat!
We have been using TC Growth for our Missouri Fox Trotter broodmares and foals for the past 5 years. It has been an amazing product for us. TC Growth is a great feed with everything the mares and foals need already in it so we don't have to supplement. For us, it makes a huge difference. I can't say enough good things about this feed and what it has done for our horses.
1. One cellulase unit (CU) is defined as the amount of activity that will produce a relative fluidity change of 1 (determined with a calibrated viscometer) in 5 minutes in a defined carboxymethylcellulose substrate at pH 4.5 and 40°C.
2. One hemoglobin unit (HUT) of proteolytic (protease) activity is defined as that amount of enzyme that produces, in one minute under the specified conditions, a hydrolysate whose absorbance at 275nm is the same as that of a solution containing 1.10g per mL of tyrosine in 0.006N hydrochloric acid.
3. All Triple Crown feeds have fixed ingredient formulas. Values reflect an estimated analysis of multiple feed samples from across the U.S. with the understanding that geographic differences can impact the results. Estimated values determined by Equi-Analytical, Ithaca, NY.