About Triple Crown Pelleted Horse Feed — Naturals
Triple Crown Naturals Pelleted Horse Feed features a nutritious, corn free and soybean free recipe with no molasses that supplements its essential goodness with EquiMix®, a unique combination of advanced supplements formulated to keep your horse at its healthiest.
- Crude Protein (min.)14.00%
- Lysine (min.)0.60%
- Methionine (min.)0.25%
- Threonine (min.)0.50%
- Tryptophan (min.)0.21%
- Leucine (min.)1.00%
- Crude Fat (min.)6.00%
- Crude Fiber (max.)18.00%
- ADF (max.)22.00%
- NDF (max.)35.00%
- Calcium (min.)0.75%
- Calcium (max.)1.25%
- Phosphorus (min.)0.50%
- Magnesium (min.)0.50%
- Potassium (min.)1.10%
- Sodium (min.)0.40%
- Sodium (max.)0.75%
- Salt (min.)0.25%
- Salt (max.)0.75%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)1.70%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)1.70%
- Selenium (min.)0.30 ppm
- Selenium (max.)0.80 ppm
- Zinc (min.)220 ppm
- Manganese (min.)100 ppm
- Cobalt (min.)0.20 ppm
- Copper (min.)50 ppm
- Iron (min.)100 ppm
- Vitamin A (min.)6,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D min.)1,200 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E (min.)210 IU/lb.
- Riboflavin-B2 (min.)3.20 mg/lb.
- Thiamin-B1 (min.)9.00 mg/lb.
- Ascorbic Acid (min.)55 mg/lb.
- Biotin (min.)0.30 mg/lb.
- Total Direct Fed Microbials (min.)3.64 billion CFU/lb.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product (min.)908 million CFU/lb.
- Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product (min.)908 million CFU/lb.
- Bacillus Subtilis Dried Fermentation Product (min.)25 million CFU/lb.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast Culture (min.)1.80 billion CFU/lb.
- Cellulase¹ (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract) (min.)0.68 million CU/lb.
- Protease² (Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract) (min.)1,430 HUT/lb.
(Free from Restricted Ruminant Protein Products per Title 21, CFR 589.2000/2001)
Non-GMO Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Oats, Wheat Middlings, Ground Flaxseed, Flaxseed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Yeast Culture, Calcium Silicate, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Zinc Hydroxy Chloride, Manganese Hydroxy Chloride, Copper Hydroxy Chloride, Vegetable Oil, Butyric Acid, Zinc Oxide, Peppermint Essential Oil, Kelp Meal, Magnesium Oxide, Fenugreek Seed, Lecithin, Anise, Magnesium Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, L-Lysine, DL-methionine, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate, Manganese Sulfate, Lignin Sulfonate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Proteinate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, (Propionic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives)).
|900 - 1,100 lb.||6 lb. per day|
|500 - 600 lb.||3 lb. per day|
If feeding less than 6 lb. per day to a horse (900 to 1,100 lb.) or less than 3 lb. per day to a pony (500 to 600 lb.), supplement with 1 lb. per day of Triple Crown Balancer or Triple Crown Balancer Gold in order to meet recommended levels of vitamins, minerals and digestive support.
Triple Crown Naturals Pelleted Horse Feed should be fed in combination with 1 to 2% of body weight in hay and/or pasture per day.
Adjust the amount of Triple Crown Naturals Pelleted Horse Feed up or down as needed to maintain desired body condition. Do not feed more than 5 lb. at a single meal (3 lb. for ponies). Allow 3 to 4 hours between meals.
Provide salt and plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Keep product fresh in cool, dry storage. Examine product daily. DO NOT use if old, moldy or contaminated with insects.
Learn About Pelleted Horse Feed — Naturals
From a Triple Crown Expert
Submit your review
I fed this to my horses and they look and feel great! I have a picky yearling the I feed it to because she likes it and is doing very well on it.
She no longer walks away from her food.
Started 3 mares on TC Naturals Feed and rice bran. After a month I have noticed my horses being calmer, they have a great top line, and are more focused. I can't wait to start competing to see how their "anxiety" is since being on this product.
Triple Crown Natural Pellets are the mainstay in my barn and the horses all look great! After learning how important the balance of omega oils are for good health, I wanted a soy-free feed for my horses and haven't looked back since.
My hunter suffers from severe food allergies which has made it pretty impossible to find a safe grain feed for him, until I found Triple Crown Naturals Feed! Dino and I, Thank You!
I absolutely LOVE this feed, and I’m so thankful Triple Crown produces a non-GMO line. No one else does!! My barrel and pole mare, who is a state high point champion and AQHA Res. World Champion, loves this feed and since switching to it her times have improved. My 5yo in training also looks phenomenal. I feed the Naturals Pelleted Feed with the Naturals Whole Oats, along with Silver Lining Herbs. My horses look and feel great and I don’t even feed a lot. Only 3lbs total with oats included. Awesome products.
1. One cellulase unit (CU) is defined as the amount of activity that will produce a relative fluidity change of 1 (determined with a calibrated viscometer) in 5 minutes in a defined carboxymethylcellulose substrate at pH 4.5 and 40°C.
2. One hemoglobin unit (HUT) of proteolytic (protease) activity is defined as that amount of enzyme that produces, in one minute under the specified conditions, a hydrolysate whose absorbance at 275nm is the same as that of a solution containing 1.10g per mL of tyrosine in 0.006N hydrochloric acid.
3. All Triple Crown feeds have fixed ingredient formulas. Values reflect an estimated analysis of multiple feed samples from across the U.S. with the understanding that geographic differences can impact the results. Estimated values determined by Equi-Analytical, Ithaca, NY.